Friday, January 30, 2009

Promoting!

I have not done any offers today because I am switching my focus to promoting this blog so that more people get a chance to read what I have to say and what Cashcrate has to offer.

For those who come by even for a quick glance, I just want to say thank you.

Also! If you've signed up to Crashcrate by referring me, PLEASE remember to message me through the Message Center with your e-mail address so that I can send you some helpful tips on making money at Cashcrate. Here's a picture to show you where it is on the site:



Update: Awesome! 3 more referrals today. You all rock :) One thing though, please, please, please remember to message me your e-mail through the Message Center! I think it's real important that we establish some form of communication so I can help you guys out.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Mate, i have set up a link on my blog for your hopefully we can exchange some web traffic :-)
    Good luck
    My Link :
    http://papasmurf-motorbike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete