Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quick Startup Guide to Crashcrate

Here, I will post some simple steps for getting started with Cashcrate:

  1. Click on this link: Cashcrate
  2. Sign up with your primary e-mail address and real address (you do want checks sent to you don't you?).
  3. After you have become a member of Cashcrate, create an alternate e-mail address. This e-mail address will be used for completing the offers/surveys. It will act as a dump for all the spam mail. Remember to use this alternate e-mail address when completing the offers/surveys only!
There is a nifty message center on Cashcrate that I can use to talk to all my referrals. Once you have signed up, I will send out a message to you containing some very useful tips and guides to Cashcrate. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MESSAGE ME USING THE MESSAGE CENTER, so I can send you my tips.

Message Center:


Feel free to leave any comments or questions.

Thanks folks!