Thursday, January 29, 2009

Referrals, Referrals, Referrals

After much research pertaining to Cashcrate, I've realized that referrals are just AWESOME. For every referral that earns their first $10, I recieve a bonus of $3. That's amazing!

Although not necessary [because you can make a good income by just doing offers], referrals can make big differences in your monthly check!

So I've spent the day trying to promote this blog and my Cashcrate link. It is hard work, but it will pay off.

If you want something, go for it. Be determined, find motivation, and head towards success. That is what I believe.

...and guess what! I got 3 referrals today! It may not be much, but I see it is a step towards my goal. I will continue to learn how to promote this blog and achieve as many referrals as I can. I know we [whoever is reading this] can help each other!

Follow my earnings progress to the right of this site. I will be updating it daily. I also put up a quick startup guide for those who are interested in joining me in success.